Cyber and Information Assurance (IA): What CDS Defence Support can offer you:
CDS has a vast history of experience providing service to both public and private sector organisations via a wide variety of projects. From producing Risk Management Accreditation Sets (RMADs) for single systems or community sets for large scale projects CDS will manage your needs on a case by case basis.
CDS can call upon the extensive skill set of our fully qualified Information Assurance and Cyber Security professionals, all of whom have high level clearance. We have CESG Certified Professional (CCP) consultants ready to aid any project and offer expert advice on all aspects of IA
Experienced and qualified Programme and Project Management staff:
- APMP, ITiL, PRINCE2, MSP, Agile and M_o_R
- Delivery of large scale Defence change programmes, fast paced dynamic projects, on time and to budget
- Experience in the Defence Acquisition System and Defence Lines of Development
Experienced ISO27001 audit team:
- Conducted technical and business process audits in support of a multi-national information assurance programme across multiple sensitive data sites
- Experienced in the audit of all types of data systems; Laptops, LANs to WANs
Experienced Defence IT Security Professional
- CCNA, CCNA Security, CISSP
Accreditation and Security Assurance Co-ordinator support to MoD accreditation authority:
- Wide range of accreditation experience across HMG and commercial environments
- 16 years experience as MoD lead accreditor in multi-national environments
- Highly motivated and integrated team with a proven track record of delivering high pressured programmes
Pragmatic, dynamic and responsive approach to short notice challenges and requirements.
We can manage your IA needs by employing the skill set of our dedicated Security Accreditation Co-ordinator (SAC). We ensure that all advice and guidance is given in accordance with the latest HMG standards.
My experience with CDSDS working on the Risk Assurance Report was very positive . The report is exactly what we needed and will help us achieve the outcomes that we set out to review. It will also give us the assurance that we need to complete the IT self-accreditation process.